Single Door Cabinets
$1,178.00 – $1,407.00
Industry exclusive single door allows full width access for storage of longer and wider products and tools. Fully welded door and welded construction for years of dependable use under any conditions.
Model Number W x D x H Cu. Ft
70-029-1-48 48 30 58 48.3
70-029-1-38 48 24 58 38.6
70-029-1-60 60 30 58 60.4
70-029-1-49 60 24 58 48.3
- 3 point latching and locking for additional security
- No pry access to padlock
- Mortised heavy duty hinges for strength and durability
- Completely removable bottom shelf
- Industry exclusive tool less removable caster for extra security
- Industry exclusive chain hook eye for added protection- SECUR-EYE
- 4-way fork pockets for added safety and convenience
- Military technology proven lock apparatus
- Polyurethane finish for durability and protection
- Solid steel handle recessed for ease of handling
- 3 side door security strips to prevent prying of doors
- Full width door opening allows long or bulky items to be stored easily
- Rubber grommet on all models for power cord safety
- Standard door pockets welded in place
- Steel reinforced door edges for added security and rigidity
- Masterlock #3 or American Lock #5200 standard padlock required
Industry Exclusive removable tool less removable casters.
Roll storage cabinet or chest to space on jobsite, lift up entire box with forklift or pallet jack and pull pin and slide out all four casters to ensure your tools and supplies are not just rolled off jobsite. Have more than one box on jobsite, one set of casters will work on numerous storage cabinets for reduced overall costs.
Industry Exclusive Chain Hook Security Feature: SECUR-EYE
Use 3/8 steel chain to add more security and deter thieves from taking your property. Loop chain around building post, other equipment or additional storage cabinets along with industry exclusive removable casters to add multiple layers to deter thieves from stealing your tools and equipment.
Heaviest duty hinges in industry:
Heavy duty steel hinges welded into frame and door on cabinet models to ensure stability, durability, and security. Hinges are stake welded to prevent driving pin out. Knuckles welded for additional strength.
WORK-STOR jobsite security cabinets and chests are designed for the longest most durable and secure storage for all industries and trades. Constructed of high strength steel with reinforced bottom and corners welded for additional rigidity and durability. Functionality along with security was combined with all the exclusives to make WORK-STOR storage the best in the industry.
Paint your storage your company color, see details *
*Minimum purchase required
*Choose from color samples
*Additional lead time required
70-029-1-48, 70-029-1-38, 70-029-1-60, 70-029-1-49
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.